Do you want to give a new look to your laptop or computer that is running on the Windows platform then you have to Download Windows 11 ISO File 32-64 Bit on your computer.
In the beginning lines, I discussed the look of your computer because Windows 11 consists of improved graphics and animations that will make a very good user interface.
What is new in Windows 11
Windows 11 is the latest operating system of Microsoft Windows. It is the successor of Windows 10 that was released early in 2015. Microsoft had done a lot of improvement in their Windows operating system and developed Windows 11 with many new features that you will not see in the older version of Windows.
latest and new features of Windows 11
- Better animation and transition effects are included.
- Improved and added off very good support for multitasking.
- Now you can run Android apps directly in Windows 11 without using any third-party emulator.
- Taskbar and start menu had been centered to look just like Mac Operating System.
- Better virtual desktop support had been added.
- Several widgets are available to make your home screen as you want.
Can Windows 11 run on 32 bit machine?
Sorry but you cannot run Windows 11 on a 32-bit machine. Microsoft had only released Windows 11 for 64 bit operating and there are not very many laptops or computers that can run Windows 11 because it needs a TPM module.
But if you have a 64-bit machine then you can give it a try to Windows 11 because it is completely made for 64-bit architecture.
But keep you have a 32-bit architecture machine then sadly you cannot install and use Windows 11 on your computer.
Although Windows 11 will support software that is developed for 32-bit architecture machines. So it means that Windows 11 will only run on 64 bit but it can run apps for both of the bits.
Windows 11 ISO File Download
Originally Microsoft does not provide an ISO file of Windows 11 as it is in beta, But they provide you with are very simple way to upgrade your computer to Windows 11.
If you want to upgrade your computer or laptop to Windows 11 then you do not need to download ISO files because Microsoft will do everything for you. If I talk about a year ago then at that time installing a Windows operating system was a bit complicated.
You first need to download the ISO file then you have to put that ISO file in a USB storage device and then you can run an installation Wizard through that USB storage device.
But now the time had been changed all these steps will be done for you automatically. We will discuss how to do this in the next paragraph.
Windows 11 Setup Guide
After download and install Windows 11 on your computer or laptop you will have to use the windows insider program.
But first thing is that you have to make sure your computer can run Windows 11.
Don’t worry Windows insider program will automatically tell you whether your computer can run Windows 11 or not.
Windows insider program can be found in the setting of Window 10. Let us look at it step-by-step and make the process easier.
- First make sure you are using Windows 10 because you can only upgrade windows 10 to windows 11.
- If you are using windows 7 or 8 then first install windows 10 the move forward.
- Click on Start button and open Settings.
- Then search for Windows Insider Program and open it.
- You will see a Get Started button simply click on it.
- You will be guided through upgrade process.
- It will first check if your laptop or computer can run windows 11 or not. If yes you will be guided through on screen instructions.
- It will automatically download and install Windows 11 in your laptop or computer/