The Seva Sindhu Service Plus program provides various services to the marginalized sections of society in order to help them lead better lives. The program is being implemented by the government across all districts and different villages.
The services provided by Karnataka Seva Sindhu like medical care, food grains at affordable prices for those who need it and emergency ambulance services for pregnant women among other things offered under this scheme.
There are Some vocational courses or programs offer opportunities such as ‘Seva’ which helps those people with special needs like children with autism or developmental disabilities get an education and livelihood training too.
Karnataka Seva Sindhu Objective
Seva Sindhu is a new initiative by the Government of Karnataka, which aims to provide “service” to those who are in need.
The word Seva means service, and Sindhu means ocean. Thus, Seva Sindhu is an effort to serve people residing in coastal areas of Karnataka. The objectives of this programme include providing health care facilities such as dental check-ups and eye tests; providing emergency services such as ambulance service for pregnant women; and making available food grains at affordable prices.
The main purpose behind launching this scheme was to help the marginalized sections of society including fishermen, labourers and their dependents among others with various services so that they can lead better lives with dignity.
Seva Sindhu Service Plus is a program which includes many facets of social welfare—education, health and nutrition, livelihood and environmental protection
Seva Sindhu: Service Plus (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು) Registration Procedure
To register for Seva Sindhu’s Service Plus, you will need to visit the official website.
There are two options available on this page:
- If you have previously registered before and want to access your account information, click “Login.”
- If you want to apply for a program as a new user, select “New Registration” below the home page.
- Now application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill out all the details in application form.
- Click on submit
Benefits To The Residents
Seva Sindhu Service Plus (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು) is a state-sponsored welfare scheme initiated by the Government of Karnataka to address the needs of the marginalized sections of society.
- Seva Sindhu provide a solitary stage to the residents for profit administrations of several Departments.
- Residents can follow the status of their administration demand from anyplace and anytime.
- residents can visit any of the close by CSC accessible at Gram Panchayat Level for benefiting the resident administrations
- The incorporated helpdesk will be accessible for residents to explain questions and resolve their issues.
Benefits To Offices
Seva Sindhu’s Service Plus program has been very beneficial for offices in Karnataka because it has helped them save on costs when hiring people with special needs like those who are autistic or have other developmental disabilities.
It is also easier for offices to benefit from the vocational training courses that are given under this scheme.
There are various forms and registration applications available on Seva Sindhu’s website if you want to apply for a certain program such as the ‘Schedule 1’ Form, which includes details such as the name of the applicant, father’s name, mother’s name, Verifiable Photo ID Proof etc.
Services Available At Seva Sindhu
Here are the some services available for the resident
- The Revenue Department collects taxes from businesses
- The Commercial Tax Department collects taxes for commercial property.
- The Department of the Drug Control handles drugs and alcohol in the Bangalore area.
- The Food and Civil Supplies Department provides food for people in Bangalore.
- The Department of Planning builds roads, homes, airports, and other structures to keep Bangalore safe.
- Transport is in charge of public buses so that people can travel around safely.
How to check online applicant status in the Seva Sindhu portal?
- To check the status, go to the official website.
- On the home page, click “Application Status” and enter your application reference number or use one-time password application details and submit.
- The next site will open where you’ll be given two options which you can select on clicking – View Application Status with Application Reference Number; View Application Status using OTP Details.
- Fill CAPTCHA code after entering all necessary details for viewing the status of your registration/application form from Seva Sindhu Service Plus.
How to apply online?
To avail the benefits offered by this scheme, registration must be done in each Gram Panchayat / Zilla Panchyat under that respective District. The government has set up a central hub called the ‘District Resource Centre’ where various kinds of information about this scheme including the application form can be obtained closest to your area. Moreover, you can acquire all relevant information regarding Seva Sindhu at the “Seva Sindhu” website or WhatsApp App.
Seva Sindhu Service Plus Login
- Go to the official website of Seva Sindhu
- On the home page, click on here to login/register button.
- after that enter your email id, password and captcha code.
- click on submit
- After login in in the beneficiaries you can easily avail the services offered by Seva Sindhu portal
What is E – pass the application process
E-PASS is a government system that manages application and eligibility verification. People can use E-PASS to apply for government benefits and services, verify their eligibility for those programs, and keep track of the status of those applications.
E-PASS is also used by nonprofits that need to process applications for organizations that need government approvals. For example, E-PASS can be used by housing developers to have all their Section 8 applications processed at once and approved.