The application form of UGC NET 2021 has been resumed from 10th August 2021. The exam date has also been announced. UGC NET is a national level entrance exam which will be conducted by NTA. Through UGC NET exam, the qualification will be determined for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) and Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor only. Candidates who will successfully qualify the exam will be considered for recruitment as Assistant Professor or JRF in Indian Universities and Colleges. In this article we have provided complete information related to UGC NET 2021 Admit Card, Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus etc.
UGC NET Application form 2021
Candidates who have registered for UGC-NET for December 2020 cycle but not able to complete the application process can submit the application form online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in and www.nta.ac.in can do.
UGC NET Exam Date 2021
|Events||Dates 2021 (June Cycle)|
|Availability of Online Application (restarted)||10th August 2021|
|Last date to apply online (restarted)||5th September 2021|
|Last date for successful transaction of exam fee||6th September, 2021|
|Correction window||7th September to 12th September 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||September 2021|
|UGC NET 2021||6th to 11th October 2021|
|Release of Answer Key||October 2021|
|Announcement of Results||October 2021|
How to apply for UGC NET 2021
Before applying for UGC NET 2021 Application Form, students need to go through the details given below:
- Before applying for UGC NET, candidates must go through the complete information bulletin and application procedure details. Also, students must be ready with all the documents required at the time of registration.
- The application form of UGC NET 2021 has been resumed from 10th August 2021.
- The entire process of application can be done in online mode till 5th September 2021.
- During the application process, candidates have to first register with the unique email id and mobile number. It will generate application number and other required login details.
- Students have to fill the online application form completely after registration.
- After filling the form, students are required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature as per the format (JPEG/JPG) and size.
- After uploading process, candidates have to make fee payment through available payment mode.
- Students are able to edit the application before form submission. After form submission, candidates are able to edit the application only during the correction period.
- Candidates are advised to print the application form and fee payment receipt for any future reference.
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|UR/ General candidates||1000|
|General –EWS/ OBC – NCL candidates||500|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender candidates||250|
Payment mode: UGC NET application fee can be paid through online mode by Debit or Credit Card/ Net-Banking/ Paytm.
UGC NET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate (General/ UR/ General- EWS) with Masters Degree or its equivalent from UGC recognized University or Institution is eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Marks: Student in their Masters Degree level must have obtained at least 55% marks (50% marks for ST/SC/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Transgender category candidates).
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidates in the Master’s degree level should have passed with Electronic Science, Humanities and Social science (including languages), Computer science and applications, etc.
- Appearing: Students who are in the last year of their Master’s degree level or who have appeared but results are awaited are also eligible to apply. Such students will be considered eligible only if they will fulfill the qualification requirements. Furthermore, the candidates must complete the Masters degree within 2 years of declaration of result otherwise he/she will be disqualified.
- Ph.D Holders: Students with Ph.D degree whose Masters level exam has been completed by September 1992 will be given 5% relaxation in aggregate marks (which means from 55% to 50%).
Important Link of UGC NET Apply Online
If you have any questions related to UGC NET exam, please leave a comment in the box below.